Put money back in your pocket. Free Kasasa Cash® checking earns you up to a really high 2.51% APY each month.* It's the perfect account for smart customers who want their account to work for them -- and not the other way around.
You'll also receive ATM fee refunds, not just in South Dakota, but nationwide -- so you can make any ATM your ATM. Go ahead and get in charge of your finances with the power of Kasasa®.
- Free checking that pays really high interest
- 2.51% APY* on balances up to $15,000
- 2.51% to 0.46% APY on balances over $15,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications aren't met
- Refunds on ATM fees, nationwide (up to $20 monthly)*
- Link to Kasasa Saver® for automatic savings
- No minimum balance to earn rewards
- No monthly service fee
- Free online banking and bill pay
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Free Instant Cash & Check Visa® Card
- Access to First Class Club benefits for customers 62+
- Free personalized checks
- Unlimited check writing
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Qualifications for Rewards is Easy!
Don't panic. Kasasa Cash qualifications are so easy that you are probably already doing them. To earn your rewards, just do the following transactions and activities in your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- Have at least 10 debit card purchases that post and settle
- Have at least 1 automatic payment (ACH) or bill payment post and settle
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
Yes, it's that easy! And if you miss a qualification cycle, don't worry! The account is still free and there's no penalty for not qualifying in a given cycle. You can get right back to earning amazing interest and enjoying ATM refunds the next cycle you qualify.
*APY=Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of 08/01/2016. Rates may change after account is opened. Minimum to open is $50. If qualifications are met each monthly qualification cycle: (1) Domestic ATM fees incurred during qualification cycle will be reimbursed up to $20 ($4.99 per single transaction) and credited to account on the last day of monthly statement cycle; (2) balances up to $15,000 receive APY of 2.51%; and (3) balances over $15,000 earn 0.15% interest rate on portion of balance over $15,000, resulting in 2.51% - 0.46% APY depending on the balance. If qualifications are not met, all balances earn 0.05% APY. Qualifying transactions must post to and settle account during monthly qualification cycle. Transactions may take one or more banking days from the date transaction was made to post to and settle an account. ATM-processed transactions do not count towards qualifying debit card transactions. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one banking day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one banking day prior to the close of the current statement cycle. Banking day is considered all transactions posted prior to 4pm. Transfers between accounts do not count as qualifying transactions. Limit one account per Social Security Number. ATM receipt must be presented for reimbursement of an individual ATM fee of $5.00 or higher.