If you already have the best rewards checking account in South Dakota, complement it with a free savings account that earns up to 1.00% APY!* Kasasa Cash® and Kasasa Saver® work together, so the rewards you earn each month on Kasasa Cash are automatically transferred to Kasasa Saver.
All you have to do to earn these rewards is meet the easy monthly qualifications for Kasasa Cash. That's the power of community-powered banking at Quoin Financial Bank!
- Free account that builds your savings effortlessly
- Links to free Kasasa Cash checking
- Automatic transfers of Kasasa Cash earnings
- 1.00% APY* on balances up to $25,000
- 1.00% to 0.32% APY*, on balances over $25,000 depending on balance in account*
- 0.05% APY* if qualifications are not met on Kasasa Cash
- No monthly maintenance fee
- No minimum balance required to earn rewards
- Free online banking
- Free mobile banking
- Free eStatements
- Limit of 6 transfers per month
- $50 minimum deposit to open
Earning Your Rewards is Easy!
Qualifying for your Kasasa Cash rewards automatically qualifies you for the highest Kasasa Saver rate, too. Enrollments must be in place and all of the following transactions and activities must post and settle to your Kasasa Cash account during each Monthly Qualification Cycle:
- At least 1 bill pay or ACH payment transaction
- At least 10 debit card purchases
- Be enrolled in and agree to receive eStatements
That's all. It's no problem if you miss a qualification cycle. Both accounts are still free and earn our base interest rate. And you can get back to earning rewards the very next month you qualify.
Qualification Information:To earn your rewards on your Kasasa Saver account, your Kasasa Cash with account must meet the following qualifications during each Monthly Qualification Cycle: At least 1 bill pay or ACH payment transaction(s.) At least 10 debit card purchases.Be enrolled in and have agreed to receive e-statements rather than paper statements. Account transactions and activities may take one or more days to post and settle to the account and all must do so during the Monthly Qualification Cycle in order to qualify for the account's rewards. The following activities do not count toward earning account rewards: ATM-processed transactions, transfers between accounts, debit card purchases processed by merchants and received by our bank as ATM transactions, non-retail payment transactions and purchases made with debit cards not issued by our bank. Transactions bundled together by merchants and received by our institution as a single transaction count as a single transaction for the purpose of earning account rewards. "Monthly Qualification Cycle" means a period beginning one (1) banking day prior to the first day of the current statement cycle through one (1) banking day prior to the last business day of the current statement cycle. "Banking Day" means any business day on which an office of the bank is open to the public for the purpose of carrying out substantially all of its banking functions. "Business Day" means a calendar day other than a Saturday or a Sunday, January 1, the third Monday in January, the third Monday in February, the last Monday in May, July 4, the first Monday in September, the second Monday in October, November 11, the fourth Thursday in November, or December 25. If January 1, July 4, November 11, or December 25 falls on a Sunday, the next Monday is not a Business Day. "Statement Cycle" means the period of time for which our bank provides a summary of the financial activities and transactions that post and settle to the accountholder's account.
Reward Information: When your linked Kasasa Cash account qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, daily balances up to and including $25,000 in your Kasasa Saver account earn an APY of 1.00% and daily balances over $25,000 earn an interest rate of 0.15% on the portion of the daily balance over $25,000, resulting in a range from 1.00% to 0.32% APY depending on the account's daily balance. When your Kasasa Cash account's qualifications are met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle, daily balances up to and including $25,000 in your Kasasa Cash account earn an interest rate of 2.96% resulting in a non-compounding APY* of 2.96%; and daily balances over $25,000 earn an interest rate of 0.15% on the portion of the daily balance over $25,000, resulting in a non-compounding range from 2.96% to 0.71% APY depending on the account's daily balance. When your linked Kasasa Cash account qualifications are not met, the entire daily balance in the Kasasa Saver account earns an interest rate of 0.05% resulting in an annual percentage yield of 0.05% APY. When your linked Kasasa Cash account's qualifications are not met during a Monthly Qualification Cycle: ATM withdrawal fees are not refunded and the entire daily balance in the account earns an interest rate of 0.05% resulting in a non-compounding APY of 0.05%.
* Interest in Kasasa Cash does not compound because it is automatically transferred to the Kasasa Saver account within one business day. Any ATM fee reimbursements are also transferred from the Kasasa Cash account to the Kasasa Saver account within one business day. Note: Automatic transfer may cause an overdraft to your Kasasa Cash account, if the account's balance is less than the transferred amount when transfer occurs. Interest will be credited to your Kasasa Saver account on the last day of the current statement cycle. APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APYs accurate as of August 09, 2018. APY calculations are based on an assumed balance of $25,000 + $100,000 in your Kasasa Saver account and an assumed statement cycle of thirty-one (31) days. Rates, rewards, and bonuses, if any, are variable and may change after account is opened without notice to you. No minimum balance is required to earn or receive the account's rewards. Rewards less than a penny cannot be distributed. Fees may reduce earnings.
Additional Information: Account approval, conditions, qualifications, limits, timeframes, enrollments, and other requirements apply. $50 minimum deposit is required to open the account. Enrollment in electronic services (e.g. online banking, e-statements) may be required to meet some of the account's qualifications. Limit of one account(s) per social security number. There are no recurring monthly maintenance charges or fees to open or close this account. This account is not to be used for commercial purposes. If the account is closed, you will forfeit any rewards that have not been credited to your account. A Kasasa Cash account is required to have a Kasasa Saver account. A linked Kasasa Saver account is required for automatic savings. Contact one of our bank service representatives for additional information, details, restrictions, reward calculations, processing limitations, cycle dates and enrollment instructions. Member FDIC.
Trademarks:Kasasa, Kasasa Cash and Kasasa Saver are trademarks of Kasasa, Ltd., registered in the U.S.A.