- Stay on top of your finances 24/7
- Free, convenient, and fast
- Perform your most important banking tasks:
- View real time account balances
- Monitor account activity
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Pay bills and send money
- Search for the nearest Quoin Financial Bank ATM or branch
- And more!
- Access through SMS, mobile browser, or downloadable app
- Use with your iPhone or Android device
- Easy to enroll!
Mobile Banking Video
On your device, open the App store or Google Play™ and search for Quoin and install the application. Alternately you can enroll through online banking. Get started today!
Mobile banking users will automatically be enrolled in the Quoin Financial Bank Mobile Deposit. Follow the instructions after clicking on the "Deposit" icon at the bottom of your mobile screen and choose the account you want to deposit into.
Following are some helpful suggestions to make deposits simple and easy:
- Before logging into the Mobile Deposit app, close all other apps running in the background on your mobile phone
- Endorse the back of your check and label it "Mobile Deposit"
- When prompted for the amount, carefully enter the amount of your check to ensure it matches the amount that is written on your check
- Flatten folded or crumpled checks before taking your photos
- Keep the check within the viewfinder on the camera screen when taking the photos
- Try not to get too much of the areas surrounding the check
- Take the photos of your checks in a well-lit area
- Place the check on a solid dark background prior to taking the photo
- Keep your phone flat and steady above the check while taking the photo
- Hold the camera as square to the check as possible to reduce corner to corner skew
Mobile Deposit Video
What is mobile banking?
Mobile banking is an application you can use to access your account information quickly and easily from your iPhone® or Android™. You can use mobile banking to:
- Check your account balances
- Review recent account activity
- View check images
- Transfer money between accounts
- Pay bills
- Change and cancel pending payments
- Find ATM and branch locations
How do I download mobile banking on my smartphone?
You can download the app directly from the App store or Google Play™. You must be registered for your Quoin Financial Bank's online banking site as you will need your already established online banking user name and password to log into mobile banking once downloaded.
Is mobile banking secure?
To ensure the safety and privacy of your account information, we incorporate multiple security features in mobile banking:
- All transactions are encrypted
- You must authenticate every interaction with mobile banking
- No personal or financial information is stored on your phone
Can I use mobile banking on my tablet?
Mobile banking is currently available for smartphones only.
Why is the application asking permission to access some of my phone's functions?
In order to enable some of features available through mobile banking, the application may need to access the following on your mobile device:
- Location services – Allow the Application to return ATM/Branch search results that are relevant to your current location
- Camera – So that you can use the Mobile Check Deposit feature
- Contacts – So that when using the Popmoney person-to-person payments feature you can easily select a contact from your device to pay
Some of these features may not be enabled for you right now, but may be added by Quoin Financial Bank in the future.
I keep getting errors when I attempt to log into mobile banking. What should I do?
Quoin Financial Bank requires security questions/answers, make sure that you have set these up in online banking. If you have set them up and are still having problems, refresh or reinstall the app:
For Android devices:
1. On your device, open Settings > Apps. (The menu name might be different depending on your device.)
2. From the list of applications, tap Quoin.
3. Tap Clear data to remove all registration information.
4. Run Quoin and re-install the application.
For iPhone devices:
1. On your device, uninstall Quoin.
2. Re-download Quoin from the App Store.
3. Run Quoin and re-install the application.
Who is Fiserv?
Fiserv is the company that powers online banking and bill pay for thousands of institutions and consumers nationwide. You may not recognize the Fiserv name, but if you use online banking and bill pay, chances are you already use a service that comes from Fiserv.